Sherlock, Sherlock, Sherlock

When someone asks me/group/family/etc : Which one of you likes Sherlock Holmes?
Everyone is like: 
Not my gif, I found it on Tumblr
And I'm like: 
Not my gif, I found it on Tumblr
One more episode left of BBC Sherlock Season 3 ("The Last Vow")... And I am feeling:
Not my gif, I found it on Tumblr
The Sherlock fandom will go nuts.... We will probably crash tumblr and cry until Season 4 comes out!

Anyway, Season's 3 episode 1 was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. It was amazing! Fantastic! Brilliant! 
While, episode 2 was just simply... Perfect. It was just perfect. 

That's all for this post, 
Cheers!
~Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...