Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
I hope y'all had a wonderful day!
I haven't blogged in a while...I actually haven't been on the computer that much lately at all. This weekend I spent 75% of my time watching CSI: Las Vegas Season 1 that I have bought on Friday. I'm a big fan of "cop" shows, mysteries, detective, etc. (y'all get the drift :)).

For Valentine's Day... Peter Stone put up a "Valentine Gift Basket"
Taken from the Peter Stone Horses facebook page.
This gift basket is HUGE! The tickets were $2 each. I am just admiring those two ponies and the ISH! Just beautiful.

Anyway, I've had a very wonderful Valentine's Day. My boyfriend and I ended up spending time with eachother and not doing anything "special". Just being together is already special! (Well, that's how I see it anyway).

I apologize for the crappy Blackberry camera quality :(
Le boyfriend got me Red and Blue roses and two valentine's day plushies (they are so soft!! An Elephant and a Giraffe) and Lindt: Lindor & Ferrero Rocher assorted chocolates <3333 & He made the prettiest card ever (good job babe, if you're reading this!)

They are so adorable! My boyfriend is just damn adorable!

I didn't have a proper big enough vase for the roses... So, I put them in a jar.

5 Reds

and 5 blues

So much plants in my room!
I've never seen blue roses before (as in... In real life), they are so pretty!

I can't wait until they open up!
Thanks honey (if you're reading this) <3

P.S. Happy Family Day! I hope you, all, had a wonderful weekend! :)
That's all for this post!
Cheers,
~Marina

Updated good quality pictures:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...