Arabian Show Halter Set (Part I)


The chest piece is done... Now for the halter...
I do not have any Traditional scale Arabians, so I don't have the measurements for the halter. I was thinking of making it on one of my smaller head models (GG Valentine Breyer OF) and adjusting it when I will receive my DAH.
This is the first time I'm making an Arabian halter set, so far I think I'm doing a pretty good job :)



As much as I tried to have the same colour for the band and the tassels... It didn't work out. The colours in real life look very close, but on camera they look totally different.
So much tassels! It took me 4 hours to make 33 tassels
I apologize for disappearing for a few weeks... Exams and new semester... But I'll try blogging as much as I can on the weekend :)

That's it for this post!
Cheers,
~Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...