Updates

This post should have been done a long time ago, and I thought I did it... But turned out I didn't. Now, that's a really awkward moment!

- Boyfriend came back from Spain & Morocco 2014 trip and we spent the next day hanging out with each other.
- Le boyfriend got me quite a few things:
         - A Journal from Madrid, Spain
         - This oil that is supposed to relieve migraines (oh, he's so thoughtful :') )
         - A pillow case from Morocco, and there's a horse on it!
         - Moroccan hair oil

Pillow case from a carpet shop in Morocco

you can't really tell because of the sun, but that's the journal, pillow case, and migraine oil & Moroccan hair oil (I removed them out of the sun right after taking the picture)

Stuffed pillow! yay!


YAAAAYY! :D

Now fast forward to tomorrow (April 15, 2014),
It was le boyfriends birthday, and I got him "Dark Souls I"  and 2 Batman T-shirts and a Batman balloon (because this guy, loooves Batman!)
Also, I organized the group present for him, and we got him "Dark Souls II" and icecream cake, a card with a lot of people wishing him a Happy Birthday.

Also, I decorated our locker (we share lockers..)

(I'm wearing pyjama pants, don't mind that!) I cut out the bats individually by hand using this spongy paper. I drew the bat each time as well, It was a real pain, but they turned out pretty good!
And here's the End PRODUCT! 
Ta-da! 
Today, a few people saw me at our locker and said they liked the decorations of the locker, and that made me feel really good :) I wanted him to have the best birthday ever! We also pranked him that day, but I'm being wayy too lazy to describe it on here!

To fastfoward to today:
Today, my friend, Nicholas, promposed to his crush today... And our group of friends helped him prepare the promposal and the decorations and supplies. 
It was really cute. I wish I took pictures... But I was one of the people helping out to get the girl he was promposing to out of class... So, unfortunately, I couldn't. 

That's all for this post!
~Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...