Falling in Love

Hello everyone!
The university's reading week is over and my other half left to continue his studies.
It has been snowing like crazy over here! Freezing as well...

Pandora's "Falling in Love" Charm (part of Valentine's Day 2015 Collection)
This charm is beautiful, for those who don't like the pave frenzy that Pandora is going through right now, it's not something that they would put on top of their list. But I do like a little pave, not too much though! This was one of the Valentine's Day gifts that my boyfriend has given me to celebrate this weekend that was truly unforgettable  :)

Any of you model horse-y people "do" Pandora?

That's all for this post!
Thanks for reading :)
~Marina A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...