My Brigitte Eberl(?) Stablemates

I love Brigitte Eberl's work and of course I needed some of her stablemate scale work in my collection. And I originally thought that little Valegro was Eberl's work but turns out he is Jennifer's Scott's... and I must say that now she's also my favourite after Eberl's now!


Both are stallions and their detail (especially for a stablemate that's OF) is beautiful!

Breyer OF Valegro Stablemate

This is Kaiser Bismarck, and he looks incredibly dusty... The question is when is he NOT dusty. Despite his love for dust, he placed 1st (and NAN'ed!) in the Toronto Live April 2016 show in a very large warmblood mini OF warmblood class!

Breyer OF Andalusian Stablemate

and this is Tarantallegra who is also a dust lover but not as much as Kaiser. He placed 2nd (NAN'ed!) in the Toronto Live April 2016 show in the Spanish/Lusitano/Andalusian class. 

I definitely want to get another copy of these two for customization, and if my customization will go well then I will probably be customizing like crazy! 

I bought a airbrush kit and now all I need to buy are thinners and finishing coats and my very first victim is that Peter Stone Raffle weanling that I won at the Live Show! I hope everything will go well :)

2 comments:

  1. Little Valegro was actually sculpted by my friend, Jennifer Scott, but I know she doesn't mind having her work mistaken for Brigitte's.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! You're right! Wow, Jennifer Scott's work is amazing! And all this time I thought little valegro was by Brigitte Eberl! I'll fix it now :)

      Delete

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...