Autumn Live - Small Horse, Big City 2016 AR


Hosted by Neena  in Toronto, Canada.

NOTE: Pictures are taken by me but unless I say that I own a particular horse, that means that it is not owned by me! I am happy to add the names of owners underneath the pictures, so contact me via comments.

This is the 2nd live show that I have attended this year and in my whole model horse hobby.

My Table
My show string was one of the smaller ones compared to others, but they did not disappoint!

Ribbons!
This time around I did not end up getting any of the big ribbons, but that's okay

Raffle Table

I didn't participate much in the raffle, and did not end up bringing any raffle winnings home but I am happy for those who did end up winning! :D

I mainly focused on taking pictures of the Artist Resins because those are always drool worthy and especially since I have my very first Artist Resin flying in from Australia, I was scoping out my future "competition" ;)

Owned by Emily Bailey-Bavacqua
The Artist Resins started out with Foals.

Little appaloosa foal jumping over a golden retriever I suspect!
Even the foals were drool worthy!

owned by Lisa Sharpe

Owned by Lisa Sharpe

Beautiful chestnut colour!


Owned by Lisa Sharpe

Owned by Lisa Sharpe

Owned by Daria Mayorova

Owned by Daria Moyarova

Owned by Lisa Sharpe

Owned by Lisa Sharpe

Owned by Lisa Sharpe





Owned by Lisa Sharpe

Owned by Daria Mayorova

Owned by Lisa Sharpe



Owned by Lisa Sharpe

Owned by Lisa Sharpe




Owned: Daria Mayorova

Owned by Daria Mayorova


Owned by Daria Mayorova


Owned by Daria Mayorova

Owned by Daria Mayorova

Owned by Lisa Sharpe

Owned by Andrea Brygidyr
sf
Artist Resin call back,
Grand Champion went to Daria Mayorova's Stormwatch resin
Reserve Champion went to Lisa Sharpe the chestnut "in the air" (I don't know what the resin's name is)

Now, that's all the pictures that I have of Artist Resins, the next post will feature others!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...