... I am back...!

Hello everybody!
I apologize for my long absence... I have gotten so busy these last few months that I had really no time or ideas or photography to post on this blog. But I am back now!
I have lots of photography to post and I am excited! :D

Summer is finally here! YEEPEEE!

Today's photography:

I went bike riding with my boyfriend and our friend, and this was the first time I took Aragorn (the DAH finally has a proper name! Before I used to call him my boyfriends name LOL). Oh boy, I am sure glad that I took him with me today, the lighting was not perfect, but still good.
Mosquitoes were not biting today! Maybe... It's because we went to the park at a later time and it was too hot for the mosquitoes... I was debating whether or not to take one of my models to do some photography... and this time I was like: "I GOT TO DO SOME PHOTOGRAPHY."
So, without further a due...
This dragonfly was my camera's first "victim"
 Then we biked to the little lake-swap.... Lots of Canada geese and ducks today!


The woman behind the camera! 

This duck was really curious

and eventually another duck got curious too!

Such pretty horse!
Photography from before:

June 29, 2014

I forgot my fake grass! The lighting was so nice! (around 8 am)

And while taking this photograph I got bitten by mosquitoes pretty badly... Around 5 bites in 2 minutes!

Ducks & Geese!

Ducklings!

Canada Geese!

Lately, there has been 2 coyote attacks (where 2 females were bitten by coyotes) in the region where I live. My father goes jogging a lot in the park early in the morning, and he saw a coyote (at the time he thought it was a fox) with a hedgehog in its mouth. My parents' friends also witnessed a coyote attacking a group of Canada Geese. This puts me a little on the edge being at the park, but I figure that coyotes hunt usually early in the mornings or late in the evenings.

Random:

My first sunflower opened! And the rest are beautiful potato flowers! Yes, this is how a potato plant looks like!


We saw a doe! 
I haven't seen a wild deer up close like this before!
That's all for this post!
Thank you for reading!
Cheers,
~Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...