Photos from 2013

It seems like no matter how hard I try to post everyday or even every other day... It just does not happen. But since my stressful month of the summer is over, I should be able to take more pictures. I discovered a new spot for photography that I absolutely love, but mosquitoes are my biggest enemy right now. I am slightly allergic to mosquitoes, so it's even worse for me :(
Anyway, here are a few photos I took last year, to make up for my inactivity! Note: The watermark that I've used was for my website that I had for my "model horse stable". I am probably shutting it down, since I have no more... Interest in making it like what it was before. 


Breyer OF Zenyatta

Schleich OF Lipizzanner

Breyer OF QH Stablemate

Breyer OF Standardbred Stablemate

Breyer OF Standing QH Stablemate

Cheers!
~Marina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...