Schlech New 2015 Products!

I know lately I've been focusing on Breyers more than any other model horse company. So, after getting those Terra by Battat horse and bull, I decided to pay a visit to Schleich's website...

And boy, was I surprised!

Without further a due,

SCHLEICH NEW PRODUCTS OF 2015!
note: all pictures were taken from the Schleich website
Hereford Bull
Black Angus Bull
Black Angus Cow

Black Angus Calf

Knapstrapper Mare
The spots look a little weird on this mare ^

Donkey

Tinker Mare

Tinker Foal

Mini Shetty Stallion
The Mini Shetty Stallion just must be my favourite release of Schleich's 2015 Releases!
Mini Shetty Mare

Mini Shetty Foal

Ardennes Stallion
I'm not usually into heavy draft breeds, but this guy caught my eye!
Ardennes Foal

Bashkir Curly Mare

Bashkir Curly Foal

Icelandic Pony Mare
This mare looks absolutely fierce!
Tinker Stallion
TWH Stallion
I'm not impressed with this TWH at all ^
Pinto Stallion
This Pinto Stallion is on my list of to-buy Schleichs too...^
Pinto Mare

Tournament Set

Riding Arena
Cat Standing
Cat Sitting


Pig
Piglet Standing


Black Sheep
Does this black sheep look kind of evil to you? Or is that just  me? ^
Wolf
I can totally see myself using this guy for a diorama!^
Arctic Wolf

German Shepherd
I LOVE GERMAN SHEPHERDS. This one reminds me of my granny's GS who I loved so dearly, unfortunately she passed away when I moved to Canada... But she did leave puppies, who my granny named "Tarzan" and "Narzan"! Hahaha!
German Shepherd Puppy
SO CUTE!
St.Bernard

St.Bernard Puppy
Husky
This Husky's eyes look a little weird, but over all it looks cute!

Okay, now I know I skipped some products and I usually try to do only horses or farm animals or dogs or cats ... For example I skipped; Dinosaurs, Safari Wildlife, etc, but I HAVE to include this: 

SCHLEICH JUSTICE LEAGUE

Batman
Batman Fighting

Batman Kneeling

Superman Fighting

Superman Kneeling

Superman

Green Lantern

The Flash

Superman Vs. Darkseid Scenery Pack

Batman Vs. Joker Scenery Pack

Definitely want Batman kneeling or standing, The Flash, and the Batman VS Joker Scenery Pack!

What's your favourite Schleich Release?
Comment down below! :)

That's all for this post,
~Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...