It finally felt like spring over here!

Hello readers!
I haven't been blogging much lately... So many things happened during these couple of days like:
- I got accepted
- Le Boyfriend left for his trip to Spain & Morocco (March 5th-15th)
- Tests & assignments, education related things.

Le boyfriend is in Barcelona, Spain right now having the best time of his life (right?) :)
While he's gone, I am able to take this time to "rediscover" myself & etc. But I miss him so much already :(
I did some model horse photography yesterday, the weather was amazing!
But today's weather is cloudy and grim.

Zephyrus aka Zephyr, Schleich 2006 Paint Horse Stallion

His show name is: Zephyrus (le boyfriend names him!)
Barn/Short Name: Zephyr
Named after an Ancient Greek god of west wind (gentlest of the winds and the messenger of Spring)



My boyfriend is such an awesome Namer!

close up shot


I really don't like watermarking, it ruins the photograph. But since I have found one of my pictures on tumblr being claimed by someone else as theirs... I have to :(

I only took Zephyr for a photoshoot, next time the Breyer Stablemate Sport Horse & Foal will join me :)

That's all for this post,
Cheers!
~Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...