The DAH arrived!!

Hello everyone!
Long time, no write?
Anyway, my boyfriend received my birthday DAH this morning... He also forgot to hide it before I came over. Once I saw the Peter Stone Horses box... I had to see our DAH.
The box is pretty big... I didn't expect it to be that big, but model horses need protection! He came wrapped up in bubble wrap and a few packing peanuts.
Now, I wasn't able to take any good quality photos because I wasn't even supposed to see him until my birthday... But I took a picture of him with my crappy blackberry camera.

Le beautiful, most precious horse in my entire collection, Peter Stone DAH!
He's a liver chestnut with dapples &  diamond & small snip (it's a heart shaped snip!) on his face and 2 coronets on his hind feet with striped hooves.
He's absolutely stunning! The phone camera doesn't capture his colour properly (it's actually mahogany) and  he still looks beautiful!

He's a bigger than what I imagined him to be. He's around the size of my Zenyatta (who is my tallest horse in my collection). Which was kinda  a surprise, thank god the pony pouch that I made him fits!

He has really nice dapples on his barrel, neck & hips. The pain job is amazing! I fell totally in love with this colour! I'm already thinking up of some names for him

I simply cannot wait to take photographs of him!

I can feel the Peter Stone DAH Addiction already.... Oh well, another DAH will probably happen in a year or two, but I doubt any sooner than that.

I've seen le DAH in the sneak peeks but the picture showed him as more of a brown tone, but when I actually saw him he's more of a reddish tone, so I'm very happy.
Thank you, Emmie <3

Anyway! I hope y'all had a wonderful day!
That's all for this post,
~Marina

EDIT:
His snip is absolutely adorable! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...