Photoshot Day 2

Hello everybody!
Here's some photos that I took today, I know I said in my previous post that I will be taking the Breyer OFStablemates but I've been leaning towards the Schleichs... I haven't done barely any photography with them this part year, so they need a photoshoot!
Schleich OF Paint Horse Stallion, Quarter Horse Mare, Appaloosa Gelding

I love Zephyr so much that I took him again for a photoshoot!

Schleich OF Dartmoor Stallion, "Mischief Managed"

I've had this girl for a while... But she never got a Show Name, but I'll call her "Angel" for now

"Archippos" (Greek, means "Master of Horses")

"Zephyrus" 
The camera ended up focusing on the snow, but I thought this still looked cool... sort of

Caption: "I miss my buddy, RDJ" (RDJ is the Shetland Pony that's in Spain with le boyfriend)
Caption: 'In the wild"
Le Boyfriend sent me a few photos today from his Barcelona & Valencia (Spain) tour:
E.H's Spain 2014 Trip (Barcelona & Valencia)
I have to admit, I am very jealous, but maybe in the far future I'll be able to go to Spain! I hope my honeybunny is having loads of fun, by the looks of it; I think he is! :)

That's all for this post,
Cheers!
~Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...