Trip to ROM!

Hello readers!
I apologize for my absence (yet again). I'll be honest, I thought I'd be taking a lot of model horse photography  or any kind of photography this month, but so far... That clearly didn't happen... I am pretty disappointed with myself.
Anyway, here are some non-model horsey photos that I took.
My boyfriend and I decided to go to ROM (Royal Ontario Museum) on August 2nd, before he went to a family vacation to Miami (Florida).
All the photos were taken with my Motorola Moto G phone's camera.


 The ROM trip was A LOT of fun, we went to the General Admission exhibitions and also the Special Exhibition (The Forbitten City). Unfortunately, they did not let us take photos in the special exhibition but it's a MUST-GO-TO! There were sooo many horse paintings and the detail on them was AMAZING!
Each exhibition was interesting. Some were more interesting than others (in my opinion) but in general everything was great! 

Ancient Rome and Greece Exhibition
The only thing I was mad about... Was that my phone camera's battery ran out pretty quickly. I didn't want to bring my professional camera because it's heavy and the battery runs out really quickly... Like within an hour? I have decided that I need to buy a portable battery charger, because I am planning to go to Ripley's Aquarium and the Ontario Science Centre soon too. 

I LOVE Sea shells. They are so pretty and colourful. This reminds me of the necklace that my love gave me. 

Dinosaurs! 

There were mini displays in the stair cases to look at. My favourite must be this one!

Hedwig, is that you? (Harry Potter Reference)

So much detail!

Little figurines 

Dinosaurs! 

Ice bucket that someone (I don't remember who) gave to the Princess of Russia (The Romanov Family).

Birds! I loved this exhibition!

Another picture of the Ice Bucket. 

Dinosaur!

Centaur and man

Dinosaur! My boyfriend's and mine favourite exhibition!

Beautiful vase with the Arabian Horse and rider.

Dinosaur iron statue.

T-Rex! I must say, HDR makes photos sooo much better!

Coloured skeleton (Fish and Turtle).

BEAUTIFUL Artist Resin (I think it was limited to 100 pieces?). My favourite sculpture of all the sculptures. 

My love also bought me this beautiful bracelet, it's made completely from an emerald green cord and has a few white and brown jade beads with a beautiful green jade Azalea flower in the centre. I don't have pictures of it at the moment, but I will include it in my next post! (Thanks babe, it's beautiful! <3)

That's all for this post!
Thanks for reading,
~Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...