Autumn Live - Small Horse, Big City 2016 Part 2


Hosted by Neena in Toronto, Canada.
NOTE: Pictures are taken by me but unless I say that I own a particular horse, that means that it is not owned by me! I am happy to add the names of owners underneath the pictures, so contact me via comments.


The 4 minis that are Friesian, Jumping Paint, Standardbred and Paint Draft are mine!

We did really well in OF Minis, but did not win any of the big rosettes, but that's okay!

I had a really fun time in the OF Minis!

My Blue Suede Shoes
My Blue Suede Shoes ended up getting 5th in a large class of mustangs and other stock breeds!

OF Mini Warmblood/Sport Horse class
One of my stablemates ended up placing in this class!


Owned by Lisa Sharpe




Owned by Lisa Sharpe




No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...