Completed Horse Agility Set

Hi everybody!
Today i completed my Horse Agility Set. I am still looking for a doll to fit my stablemate scale but for now this guy will do! I also attempted at sculpting a person but failed.


I really need to get some stablemate scale dolls...  But shipping rates for Canada are so high!


I would use a running horse for this diorama but I don't have a running person (doll). Since the one that I have is standing... There's pretty much nothing I can do right now except have a horse that's standing as well. Better pictures of this will come soooooooooon!

That's all for this post,
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...