Crabapple Photography

Hello friends!
Long time no post... I know, I know and repeatedly I said that I will post more but I end up not. Partially because my model horse hobby went into kind of a halt since I started my YouTube Channel. But recently I found out that there is actually a few live shows in Toronto and a club too! Hooray! Feeling inspired again, I am motivated to try my hand in halter & performance shows. I don't have any tack and I'll be honest I'm not good at it at all. I can't even make a halter! BUT I am able to make a diorama and little scenes and stuff.

Also, Crabapple trees (to be honest all trees) started blooming here and I decided to take a few models out for a few shots!


I must say that this is my favourite girl out of my collection. My camera in this lighting doesn't show her true "colours". Her dun is a lot darker, but she looks beautiful as always. Favourite mold!



This particular model is harder to photograph. She looks red on here but in real life she is more towards the pink-ish colour. 



As you can see, I'm starting to collect this mold!


At first, I didn't really like this model, but she grew a lot on me, she's now one of my favourites!



















As you can see here (using my fancy camera with a sucky battery that dies very fast), she looks pink-ish.


I am really liking this background!!


Too bad that these crab apple trees' flowers only last for 1-2 weeks!


That's it for this post!
~Marina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...