A Stablemate Mold Rant

Hello everybooooody!

I've been looking through Lefty Tack 's blog, and I am drooling over her ponies and tack!
And thus, this led me to a stablemate mold rant.
The molds that I want to acquire eventually (now I really want new ponies!)

All the pictures are taken from the IdentifyYourBreyer (a few of my pictures are on there too #achievementunlocked !) or Breyer Horses !

G3 Mustang

Taken from the Breyer Website, "Barrel Racing Set"

Like this 2014 new release (which I was so happy about and I really hope ToysRUs has it!). It also comes with the rider, tack set and the props and the fences. WHICH I LOVE. 


And this one, I love the colour and the markings and this horse! Too bad he is retired... 
*Insert Sad Face*


And of course I want a buckskin in that mold too! I love buckskins and duns! (And Chestnuts, and Bays and even Blacks sometimes)


G3 Andalusian Rearing
This one is from the Breyer Website

I obsessively think about this horse and the new Breyer Stablemate "Indian Brave" Rider, that I really really want. 

This one is from the Breyer Website (Mystery Foal Family Set 6)
And I also obsessively think about this set and both horses and their mystery foal. PLEASE TOYS R US, PLEASEE CARRRY THIS ONEEEE!

G3 Arabian Walking

Taken from the Breyer Website (Mystery Foal Family 4)
I also hope this set will be carried by Toys R Us,  but I am not obsessive about this set as I am with the previous one. But I always wanted that Walking Arabian mold!


G4 Reining


At first, I'll be honest, I didn't like this mold and now I seem to like it and want it. I find it pretty cute now!

G3 Cantering Warmblood

Okay, honestly, I love this mold. It's like my favourite mold now!

Taken from the Breyer Website, "Show Stoppers"
I really want this set, it has 3 foals (I think I ranted about my love for SM foals already) and the CANTERING WARMBLOOD!

Taken from the Breyer Website, "Show Jumping Set"
And I really love this set as well, What's not to like? I love the horse, the jump (is okay), fences (I NEED MORE FENCES!) and perhaps the most important part... THE RIDER AND THE TACK SET (Which I desperately NEED)!

Taken from Identify Your Breyer, "WEG 2014 Set"
I will probably never end up getting this one, but it's still worth adding on my list!

Taken from Identify Your Breyer, "Bandit, Horses of Grace Land Set"
2 of the horses that I really want are in this set and plus the other too look pretty cute too.

G4 Dressage 

I know this mold is all tipsy and falls down A LOT, but I still want him... I love Warmbloods! 
And then I start to remember my frustrations with Breyer OF Totilas and how I had to fix his stand for him to stand properly... If I do get this one, I'll need to make a stand for him. The LAST thing I want is for him to kill all of my other ponies!
Taken from the Breyer Website

G4 Driving 

Taken from the Breyer Website
Now this is one of those horses that I wasn't impressed in the beginning with... 
But after seeing this guy:

I still don't know his name.. *sad face*
I started to really want it. I used to love Knapstrappers and Appaloosas when I first started to obsess with horses (Oh boy, I am sure using the word "obsess" a lot in this post!). Then eventually, I started to like solid colours more... Now, I'm coming back to non-solid coloured horses!

G2 Appaloosa

Taken from the Breyer Website, "Cutting Horse Set"
As I mentioned in my previous posts, I love the 3 new Rider + Horse + Tack +Props sets, so this one had to be one of my wants! My current calf, needs a calf friend!

G3 Warmblood Jumper

Now, this current mold.. Is one of my TOP wanted mold list. I need a jumper, especially since I made all of those jumps!

Taken from the Breyer Website
Now, I don't particularly like this one too much, but I still want it... I might eventually customize it. And maybe in person he looks a lot better. 

Taken from Identify Your Breyer Website
I think, if I do end up customizing this mold, I'd definitely make a portrait model of my ultimate favourite horse...
RIP Hickstead *cries*
Photo taken from Torrey Pines Stable
And for some reason... I can't find the Breyer Riders on the Breyer Website anymore... Hmm....


Another wishlist item:

taken from the Breyer Website, "Stablemates Red Stable Set"
I know, I have 2 barns now and everything... But this one looks so much more realistic and it comes with a bunch of props (jump, fence, barrels, water troth)!

But I must say, my must have Breyer SM set would be the "Show Jumping" set one! 


1 comment:

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...