SM Christmas Lights Tutorial for diorama

Hello!
Just a little tutorial on how to make Christmas lights for your barn/stable or diorama :)


That's how the christmas lights look like on my barn


and another picture to follow of course!


Supplies:
- Green metal cord
- Scissors
- Beads (Yellow, Red and Blue)
- Clip




Fold the cord in half and put one bead in the middle... 
Then secure it with a clip, twist it 2-3 times and add another bead
Please excuse my horribly chipping nail polish!



And there you have it!


Any other ideas on the tutorials I should do?
Comment below, please!
That's all for this post,
~Marina

2 comments:

  1. Nice tutorial!! I am going to do this!
    ~CBL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me a picture of your finished product :)
      I want to see how it turns out!
      And thank you, that means so much to me :$$

      Delete

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...