Christmas Horses Trottin' In!

This is what I got for Christmas that is horse related:

- Breyer OF SM ShowStoppers Set
- Breyer OF SM Mystery Foal Family
- Schleich OF Paint Stallion


Now from the last post, I asked to spot the difference in this SM Barn...
The difference is... *drum roll please* the HORSES! Of course!


This beautiful roan mare, on my favourite mold too!


And another beautiful grey mare, on a mold that I didn't have before!


A cute little chestnut running filly (from the Mystery Foal Family Set), 


An adorable little bay scratching colt, 


A cuteling buckskin paint trotting colt!

I know, I know... I was supposed to photograph him in a winter scenery as well, but I kinda got annoyed with the editing... So, I'm just using my IMEHA picture for him!
An adorbling roan scrambling colt!


Here's a picture of someone old, 


and someone new! This guy is the Andalusian stallion from the Mystery Foal Family Set!

Now this one I didn't edit at all, I don't like the way she has turned out so far either. She's not so photogenic
and a new mare from the Mystery Foal Family Set!


And since these guys haven't appeared in the photos lately... Oreo (border collie) and an unnamed calf!

All the foals together!
What did you get for Christmas?
Comment down below!
~Marina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...