W for Winter Photoshoot!

Hello lovely subscribers, bloggers and readers!
Yes, I finally am posting a blog entry! Oh, 'tis been long!

For this Wintery Photoshoot, I used a postcard as my background. For the Stablemate scale and the Mini Whinnie scale, it works perfectly fine!


There was a new horse at the stable park and he was so cute! I have more pictures of him on my phone, so a post all about it will come later!

Anyway, onto the Wintery Photoshoot!

This is how the setup looks like ^

Snap a photo!

And ta da!

I'm using cotton balls as piles of snow...

This year, Wild n Free is going to be our holiday horse,

Seeing doubles?

Every horse gets a picture!

But only some get to actually be in this blog post!

Dogs are welcome too! This one is really cute, I don't remember what my boyfriend and I named her... But when I will, I'll let y'all know!

Painted Lady is this girl's name,

A snowman tutorial is going to come soon too! 



That's all for this post!
Thank you for reading, and have a fantastic day! 
~Marina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...