Chipmunk and Horses!

I went outside today because the weather was really lovely!
It was hard to imagine, yet see, that it was snowing on April 15th!

This guy was sooooo cute!
Redford and Marshall
And then this guy got tired and decided to lie down...

Redford (TB/WB gelding), Marshall (Dun Fjord Cross gelding), Bradley (Trakhener gelding)

while his buddies remain standing,

Redford, Bradley and Marshall
It was such a nice day outside!

Jesse, Piebald (black and white) Overo Paint/QH mare born in 1997

Oh boy, now that's a very dirty horse! I feel bad for whoever must clean him!


Little Zeke, Yellow Dun Fjord, is absolutely the cutest <3

Logan, Registered Appaloosa gelding born in 1999

I never seen this guy at the stable before, but I really like his colour,
Logan again!
Mmm appaloosa

Flurry, grey roan appaloosa with snowflake pattern gelding born in 1991
Ronan, bay QH/Percheron/TB gelding born in 1996
More horsey pictures!


And here's little Marinus (Breyer OF Heartbreaker)

I also got to pet Casey and he was a real beauty! Can't wait to go there again!

Also, Emmitt (my PS DAH) placed 4th in IMEHA Green Division Traditional Breed Conformation Show even though I entered him in with a very crappy photo! I was surprised!

That's all for this post,
~Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...