Winter Soldier

I haven't updated this blog in a while... As much as I want to blog everyday, there just is not much to blog about for me. I don't really do anything interesting everyday :P

I was supposed to post these pictures at the end of March (when I took them) but I've been procrastinating like there was no tomorrow.

I finally took my Breyer OF Totilas (his stand is broken.. and I still haven't fixed it, it's going to be a year since I got him and broke his stand), he's an absolutely beautiful model, but he just never stands!

Breyer OF Totilas
kjdsgh










That's all for this post!
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...