Flowers

Today, I asked my dad to fix my Breyer OF Totilas for me.... His stand broke and he couldn't stand.... Now this happened almost a year ago, but I finally got myself to ask for help and yayyyy Totilas can now stand and not kill any more of my traditionals! He did kill a stablemate though, and had a little scuff from that event on his belly.

My dad also bought these cute little baby orchids today,
Mine is on the left, and mom's on the right.
We have adult sized orchids as well, mine is what my mom's baby orchid looks like, and mom's what my baby orchid looks like XD

They are so cute!
I'll be honest, when it comes to flowers, I prefer to have potted flowers not cut flowers. Because every time I got cut flowers (or my mom got them), they died within 3 days (?) and that always made sad.

Another promposal was done at school today! It was cute, but considering yesterday's... It wasn't the best. Oh wells :)

Anyway,
That's all for this post!
~Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...