Absent

Hello viewers, readers, and fellow bloggers!
I know I have been absent for a very long time and I'll be honest... I have been sick since Halloween (looks like getting sick on Halloween has become a tradition, as it is my 4th time).
Then my boyfriend's and mine anniversary came up and I have been unmotivated to blog or do anything since September.

But here are the pictures of Halloween "diorama":


I did a little bit of editing with the photos to make them more fun looking :)


I bought some Halloween carved pumpkin lights from the Dollar Store and they are coming quite handy...


I had to use my mom's camera and it's also a FujiFilm but of a newer model... And Guess what? The Pictures SUCK! Too bad at the time my camera was charging (takes 10 hours to charge)!


A little Horsey Trick-or-Treating is nice too :)


How about the whole foal crew?


Oh and that blue splatter was supposed to be "blood" but because of the blue it turned blue... OH WELL! The SM scale Border Collie is soo cuteee!


Foals out and about! I used the gluegun residue to create "spider webs" 


Mmm... Spider Webs


And used my chinese statues for a little fun! They are all so dusty!



The whole idea I was like a "Haunted House" except Meadow... or Forest...


And a few dragons to scare the foalies :)

That's all I ended up taking on Halloween... Because on November first we had our first snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...