The New Peter Stone Horses Website??

Hello everybody!
I know I'm pretty much spamming right now, but I am trying to catch up for all the time I've been absent.

So, I looked at the new Peter Stone Horses Website when it was first released this year... And I wasn't actually impressed... I liked the old website and this one just seems a little tacky.

I mean it looks nice and all but really... It doesn't feel like a Peter Stone Horses Website.

Another thing I'd like to say about the photographs of their horses... If the horse's coat is white or grey or light I think it is best to use a darker background. You can't really see the horse that well when both the background and the horse are white. ESPECIALLY FOR THE RESINS OR MOLDS!

BUT The new "zoom" in feature (I'm not sure how you actually call it, but I'll call it the ZOOM).

The New Design-A-Horse Page looked better on StonePonys Website...
I don't see a whole page where it tells you what colours, markings and etc they have and the DAH Form.


What are your opinion(s) on the new website?
Do you like the old one or the new one? Comment down below please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...