Some Interesting New Breyer Products

I know everyone is talking about this right now...And I want to join in with the whole Model Horse Peeps Group!
Even though I am not going to be buying anything model horse related for a while, I still want to give my opinion on these products!

Taken from the BreyerHorses Website

Breyer released a 2015 Calendar! I must say the cover picture on this calendar looks amazing! And If there are more pictures like that... I'd actually want this calendar!

Taken from the BreyerHorses Website
"Buy the Kid's Halloween Grab Bag (#712928) and you'll receive more than $100 of fun Breyer products for ages 4+ for only $49.95 plus shipping & handling* Grab Bags include Classics, Stablemates, and more! Limited quantities of grab bags are available! Shop now, while supplies last!**
*Each Grab Bag contains an assortment of Breyer models and products appropriate for children ages 4+, with a total estimated retail value of $109.00. Assortments may vary. Limit one Grab Bag per order. Gift wrapping not available.
**All sales final, no returns or exchanges on this item."  - Breyer Horses
Wow, this gift bag looks pretty good! I wonder what goodies are inside!
"Poncho and Champ"
Taken from the BreyerHorses Website
Awwe these two are soo cute! I don't usually like Classic scale but these are adorable! I love the dun foal!
Since everyone else talked about the other products I'm not going to talk about them :)

What's your favourite Breyer Release this time?
Leave your comment below please!

That's all for this post,
~Marina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...