Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone!
Marshall munching on his hay
 It was a beautiful day outside, especially in the park. All the leaves are changing their colours and it is quite breath taking!




Of course I brought a long a few stablemates, but I ended up only taking photos of one... 
I was pretty tired, and I'll be honest I haven't gotten that much sleep either... 
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for photography!!

Anyway, 
I am thankful for all the good stuff that has happened to me this year, and the people I got to meet and know, and a bunch of personal stuff! :)

That's all for this post!
Thanks for reading :)
~Marina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...