Rummaging through old photographs

Hello everybody!
Since, I haven't taken any new photography, I decided to rummage through my photos folder on my computer...

Breyer OF Totilas, aka "The Dark Knight"
The Dark Knight (or Batman) here is pictured with the view from my window. I took this photo during the Ice Storm that was happening in Toronto. Oh boy, it was beautiful outside! To see more pictures please go here: Ice Storm Photography .


And then there is my photography from 2011-2012 era, 


Then there's my first realistic photography tries... Which are pretty good, except the grass is too tall.


I feel so bad for this model (Breyer OF Marabella), she is so pretty and cute but I never do photography with her. I love her, but at the same time I never actually take her outside. 

The one thing I don't like about Traditional scale photography is that travelling with them sometimes is a mission (especially when you have more than one). I feel like the maximum number of Traditionals I could bring (if I travel somewhere) is 2. While with stablemates, because they are so small and fit ANYWHERE is an unlimited amount! (I exaggerate).


And then came Lakeshore photography. I unfortunately didn't go in the last 2 years there and couldn't do any recent photography... But next summer, I have to go!


Then I took a big break during 2013-2014 and then I restarted again!
Lack of inspiration sure does kill the mood for photography or anything creative!

That's all for this post!
~Marina





No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...