SM Scale Prop Day!

Hello everybody again!
So, I didn't have anything to do today....and that's how this whole prop day started.

While watching CBC Heartland, I was inspired to make more SM scale jumps!



Every jump starts out as a very rough copy, for example this one is still unpainted!



And then there's the finished product! This one still has little glue gun's "hairs" sticking out and but I will remove those later and add another coat of paint!


And then one jump inspiration.... I ended up making 2 more! 


This black and blue jump, 


And this wooden dowel cross country jump, 
I saw this design on Pinterest and I thought to myself: I got to recreate it!



This water jump, that currently Prelude is trotting on, was made a few days ago and still needs a little tweaking but so far so good!



And I decided to give it a try with the Barrel racing too, since I do have this guy! I hope to get the actual plastic barrels that Breyer has in that Barrel Racing set!

If anyone wants a tutorial on any of these let me know! I'd love to make a tutorial :)

Let me know your critique as well in the comments please :D

That's all for this post!
Thanks for reading,
~Marina


2 comments:

  1. I would love for you to make a tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'll do the tutorial once I get more supplies :)

      Delete

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...