I have an obsession

Hello everyone!
I haven't written a blog post in a while... The weather over here has been terrible and on top of that I had to get sick as well.
Last week was quite a busy week... With me commencing (graduating) and then Thanksgiving weekend.

Commencement was pretty great, I got to see majority of my friends and talk to them and see people I've known for years, some I knew since grade 3!
The highlight was obviously seeing my boyfriend, but we didn't end up spending that much time with each other that day. But I got to spend like 5-6 hours with him on Thanksgiving day. Which was the best day this whole month!

Anyway, back to the actual blog's title.
I am pretty sure that I have an obsessing with the SM Scale. I have this need to have all of those SM Riders that Breyer Released for this year and the Family Mystery packs (not all of them but majority) and THOSE SM FOALS. I swear, the SM Foals are the most adorable. I wish Breyer would release a new foal mold for the Traditional scale as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...