Clear Skies calls for a Photography Day

Hello Readers!
Another day to get some photography done because the sky is clear and the weather outside is wonderful.

My SM Barn project has been put on temporary hold because I am in need for cardboard and the next time I'll be going to a grocery store to get food and cardboard will be in a few days.

I am going to start a different diorama, a nature diorama. Currently I'm gathering supplies for the diorama and I need to sketch it.

Anyway, here's the photography I've done today:


Flurry the appaloosa, 


This new guy that I haven't seen before, 


was shy at first


still shy...


Marshall and a bay that I can't tell from the photograph


Redford munching on hay


More stablemate photography!


I really like this photography spot, 


A Gold Finch sitting on a flower


Then this guy finally came over,


"Hey! Where are you going? I want a treat!"


Finally got this guy out for a photoshoot, but only 1 photograph actually looked good.





This girl got a whole lot of good photos. She does have some overspray on her mane


Sunny got a photo shoot as well, his best side (my favourite side) is unfortunately his "worst" condition side.


He's still adorable!


This girl is full of cuteness. 


Her pinking on her nose is so cute! 


I think his name is "Wild Fire",  I named him after a horse named Wild Fire in the Mustang Mountain Book Series.

That's all for this post!
Thanks for reading,
~Marina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...