SM Photography at Home

Hello readers!
Today, I was on my Heartland (Canadian TV Show) marathon and I noticed that the covers on each of the DVDs had a photograph of Heartland on it. So, I decided to use that picture as my backdrop/background.

Onto the results:

Heartland Background 1.
I do not own the photograph of the background!
 I tried to straighten the poster out by putting it between two heavy books, but I got a little too impatient and decided to experiment. I taped the poster to a cardboard to support it.
Heartland Background 2.
I do not own the photograph of the background!
Sacrifices I make for model horse photography!


 With a bit of sharpening here and there, comes out a great photograph!

I absolutely love this background! As much as I love Heartland...

Too bad for the ear rubs on my SM ASB. Unfortunately, the ear rubs were already there when I purchased her in the Breyer Lovers Horse Shadow Box Set.

This is one of the boys my boyfriend gave me! Very pretty colour and mold! I think this is my first Breyer conga! (Chestnut from the Breyer Lovers Horse Shadow Box Set & this guy from the Breyer Horse and Foal set

Such a pretty boy! But he has a small box rub on his leg, but it's really small. I might try to fix it...

This little cutie is just plain adorable!


That's all for this post!
Thanks for reading,
~Marina

2 comments:

  1. I love your bay pinto foal! SO ADORABLE. Love your blog, by the way!
    ~CBL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe thank you so much! And she is quite adorable!
      ~Marina

      Delete

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...