Stablemates ... Rant

Hello readers!
I haven't really been in touch with Stablemates... Ever since I started to collect Traditional Scale. But I've been browsing the Breyer website and I was like: THEY ARE SO ADORABLE.

And of course, I had to rant to my boyfriend about it (thanks for putting up with all of that babe!) and I decided to make myself a "list"... as a blog post.

(NOTE: I do not own any of these photos and they are all taken from the internet.)

Starting off with the ones issued on the Breyer website:

Taken from the Breyer Horses website.
Barrel Racing Set
Taken from the Breyer Horses website.
Barrel Racing Set
At first, I did not really like this mold a few years ago, but I look at this set now... and I just really like it... The horse especially.

Taken from the Breyer Horses website.
Show Jumping Set


I kinda fell in love with the Cantering Warmblood Mold, and I am a fan of Showjumping... So, what I am saying is... This set looks perfect! (Except, I'd probably paint the jump to something else, or making another jump).

Taken from the Breyer Horses Website
Cutting Horse Set

I think this set is adorable! The horse... and Especially the CALF! These 3 sets (Barrel Racing, Show Jumping and Cutting Horse) all remind me of Heartland (Canadian TV Show) and I WANT IT. I can only imagine what I could dioramas and photography I could do with these guys!




Taken from the Breyer Horses website.
Mystery Foal Surprise - Family 6

I love the two stablemates that are the parents of the Surprise foal that comes with the pack. I just love love love the colour on the mare (gotta love those roans) and the mold of both! The Mystery foal is a scratching blue roan pinto foal. A very adorable mold as well!
Taken from the IdentifyYourBreyer Website.
Mystery Foal Surprise - Family 6

The foal is so cute!!
Taken from the Breyer Horses website.
Mystery Foal Surprise - Family 4
Again, I like both of the parents and the mold and the colour. I always wanted the Arabian stablemate. 

Taken from IdentifyYourBreyer Website.
Mystery Foal Surprise - Family 4
For this pack, I love the parents, and I like the scrambling foal mold... But I'm not really a fan of the filly's colour... I don't understand how 2 parents that are Flaxen Chestnut and Bay can give a foal that's a Cremello colour... (Correct me if I'm wrong though)

Taken from the Breyer Website.
Show Stoppers pack
I really really like this pack. Again I love the molds, and this pack is just adorable!

Taken from the Breyer Website.
Stablemates Hanoverian Bay
This guy just looks really cute. I did hear that he has standing issues, but I want him anyway! (I really love Bays)

Taken from the Breyer Website.
Stablemates Mustang 
I like the mold and the colour and the markings. Too bad that I didn't see any of him at stores near me. I think he's only sold online.. But $3.99 isn't bad at all! Too bad my parents wouldn't agree with the whole buying-online thing. 

Taken from the Breyer Website.
Stablemate Arabian
I like the mold, but I do not like the star dappling on this girl at all. I've seen pictures of her and her dapples... And I do not like it. 

Taken from the Breyer Website.
Stablemate American Quarter Horse and Foal Set.
Love the molds on both of the models, but I'm not really a fan of the colour of the foal. Maybe in person the models look better. 

Taken from the Breyer Website.
Stablemate Pinto Horse and Foal Set.
Love both molds and colour. THE FOAL IS ADORABLE!

Taken from Identifyyourbreyer Website.
Stablemates 5 pieces Fun Foal Gift Collection
All the foals are adorable! I NEED MORE FOALS. (Currently, I have this obsession with foals. Unfortunately, Breyer doesn't have a lot in the Traditional Scale that are not retired).

Taken from Identifyyourbreyer Website.
Stablemates Fun Foals Gift Pack
All of them are adorable and I love all except the standing Pinto flaxen chestnut foal. 
~~~~~~~~~

Now these are the Stablemates that I want but are retired:

Taken from Identifyyourbreyer Website
Stablemate Mustang
I love the dimensions in this colour and paint job and the mold!

Taken from ModelEquus Website
Found Horse - Stevie and Belle Play Set


I love both molds and colours. I am pretty sure this is another Saddle Club pack.
BREYER NEEDS TO MAKE A HEARTLAND (Canadian TV Show) PACK.

Taken from Identifyyourbreyer Website.
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Play Set
I love the movie "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron", so obviously I want something like this. Esp the fact that the grey stallion is a retired mold. 

Taken from IdentifyYourBreyer website.
Flicka and Family Gift Set.

I love the fact that Breyer makes these sets/packs that are from famous horse movies!
I like all of the molds in this pack and colours, except the Chestnut Show Jumping G1 Warmblood. That one just looks iffy to me.

Taken from IdentifyYourBreyer Website.
Hidalgo Arabian Adventure Set.
LOVE LOVE LOVE The movie "Hidalgo', I must have watched it a billion times. I also LOVE this set. I love all the molds (especially the retired G1 Arabian Mare and G1 Morgan Mare)! I do want the Breyer Traditional Hidalgo as well, but it's really hard to find someone that wants to sell him, and since I can't buy anything online... Things are even harder. 

Taken from IdentifyYourBreyer Website
Stablemates Saddle Club 4 pieces play set

Love all the molds and horses especially Starlight. If you read my previous blog entry, you'll know that I love that model a lot.

Taken from IdentifyYourBreyer Website.
Dreamer Stablemate Horse Race Set
Love the mold, colour, movie, jockeys, and everything about this set!

Taken from Identifyyourbreyer Website.
Stablemates kittens and foals set.
Love the foals! Especially the red roan lying down foal!

Taken from ModelEquus Website.
Stablemates Kittens and Foals Set,
I wonder if the grass base comes off...

Taken from ModelEquus Website
Breyer New Arrival Play Set
I absolutely LOVE the dun foal!!
Taken from ModelEquus Website
Breyer Roll & Go Western Play Set
This set is pretty adorable too! The horse is a beautiful buckskin colour (and I love Duns and Buckskins)... I even already have the name for the horse (Marshall, after the buckskin at the stable I pass by). The Calf is adorable and the dog ARE SO CUTE.

Taken from ModelEquus Website
Breyer Eventing Play Set.

I'm tell y'all, I love this mold! This set comes with jumps and the horse's colour is beautiful... WHY DOES BREYER MAKE SUCH CUTE STABLEMATE SETS?!?!

Taken from ModelEquus Website.
Breyer Saddle Club Jump Off - Carol & Starlight
*SIGHS*
I should not go on the Breyer Website or Model Equus Website or IdentifyYourBreyer Website!





There are more that I like, but currently... These are the "MUST WANTS"!

That's all for this post!
Thanks for reading,
~Marina

P.S. I was going to make a traditional version of this... But then that list would be wayyy too long and that blog post too. So, I decided against it.

2 comments:

  1. I have almost all the sets that you spoke of in this post. The retired Mustang I gave to my sister as a gift five years ago, but then my littler sister broke all four of its legs. :( I am on a SM foal craze as well. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( you could try gluing back the legs together?
      And SM foals are the cutest!

      Delete

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...