Stablemates!

Hello readers!
I finally have some photographs to show! :)
Now, this time I took out my stablemates... And I'll be honest, I haven't taken photos of these guys in pretty much a VERY very long time. I took approximately 8 stablemates with me, and I ended up taking photos of only 2. Why? Because it's a Saturday... and There were tons of people at the park and lots of children. But, I did manage to take a few photos before people came.
The first stablemate that's pictured is my very first stablemate scale, Breyer, and model horse. So, this guy is extremely special.
This guy's name is "Sunshine Glory", I got him at a thrift store (I always visit those for books and models and props and whatever cool things they have). This is the horse that made me discover Breyer. He was already banged up when I got him, considering he was in a package with a bunch of other toys all mixed in together and scratching each other. He had a rub on his belly and rubs all over his legs and a few on his hips. But, I loved (and still do) him for all of his flaws. 

I tried to paint over the rubs that were on his legs, but the colour does not match it perfectly. Either way, he is still a very photogenic horse. 

I think I got a test model, because I compared him to the ones I've seen in store and that are new... Sunny (aka Sunshine Glory) is a little darker and his paint job just doesn't look like what I saw in store. I love his eye whites! 

Both of his ears chipped and I was extremely upset, I ended up glueing them together but you can still see.

Originally, he was supposed to be in a Breyer Stablemates Saddle Club Pack (4 Stablemates) and I intend on buying that pack... Eventually, I always wanted a double of Sunny. I believe his Breyer name is Starlight.  
Not my photo! I found it on internet!
Breyer Stablemate "The Saddle Club" pack

 I NEED (WANT) THAT PACK! I love all the horses that are in this pack too! 


 This girl is from my Breyer "Horse Lovers Shadow Box" Stablemate Pack. I really like this mold and the colour is beautiful. So much dimension in this paintjob! Good job Breyer!

Taken from the Breyer Horses website
Breyer Horse Lovers Shadow Box Stablemate Pack
I have all the horses in this pack, and I like all the models in it!

Unfortunately I only took 3 photos of her, and only 2 turned out well. There's always next time right?


This guy still hasn't been named, I got him around January-February? I took this photograph at a bench... I was trying to take some photos but then my camera decided to go kaput on me. This stablemate's colour and pain job is really nice. I really like this guy. Thanks babe!


This filly's name is "Apollonia"  (If anyone watched "The Godfather", I hope you get the reference).
This filly is absolutely adorable! So... Her sire had to be Sunny (aka Sunshine Glory). 

Sunshine Glory, aka Sunny

I might as well share some of my old stablemate photography (like 4-5 years old) that I uploaded onto DeviantArt. Unfortunately, I do not have the original photographs, I'll have to share the ones that I watermarked on DeviantArt. 

I also had an unfortunate taste in Stable name as well... "Purple Sunshine Stable", I like purple and I love Sunshine Glory... So let's just combine those two together and make it Purple Sunshine Stable. Since then, that name just stuck and I am too lazy and uncreative to change it.


I believe I took this photograph the day I got the Breyer Horse Lovers Shadow Box. 


This filly is adorable!


This was my entry for UHH Photo contest that they held like 2-3 years ago?


Back when Sunny's ears weren't chipped. *Cries*


This stablemate is a gelding, but I always found him more... Mare ish to me.

That's all for this post!
Thank you for reading,
~Marina

P.S. Here's a little treat for y'all:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...