Sunsets

Hello readers!
I didn't end up going outside yesterday but I experimented with sunsets.


Today's weather wasn't nice either... Rainy and cloudy. So, instead I ended up going shopping for clothes. Who knew jeans are so hard to shop for? 


Next time, I'm going to try to get the whole horse in the photo.


The weather changed dramatically from my trip to Ripley's Aquarium. It feels like September. 


I went to Toys R Us yesterday, and I was disappointed to find that they didn't have the set that I really wanted (Breyer SM Mystery Foal - Family 6).  But they did have the 3 Mystery Foal families (#1,2 and 3). 
Taken from ModelEquus Website
Breyer SM Mystery Foal - Family 2

Taken from Identifyyourbreyer Website
Breyer Mystery - Foal Family #2


This set is really cute too, and the foal that comes with it is adorable too. So maybe, next time I'll go I'll buy it. Last time I went to the store I was just window shopping and I spent all of my money that day. 


So, I decided to go check my horses' results on IMEHA....and I swear, whoever moderates IMEHA, does not like me. She disapproved this photo and she didn't tell me why. I e-mailed her and got no reply either. The funny thing is... It won this month's "Green Performance Horse - OF or CM or AR" Division Reserve Champion. 


That's all for this post!
Thanks for reading,
~Marina

What's your favourite Breyer SM Family set?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...