Breyer Wanted List

Breyer Wanted List 2014

This list consists of all the models that I'd like to acquire at one point... These guys are only going to include the ones that are listed on the Breyer website. 

Note: All the pictures were taken from the Breyer website!
Breeds of the World - Andalusian 
I love the detailing on this classic resin! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Breeds of the World - Mustang
These classic scale resins are amazing! Too bad the Arabian is not available anymore on the Breyer website (or at least I cannot find him).

Flexible
Flexible is an amazing horse! 
Frankel - World's Highest Rated Racehorse
BAYS. He's a beautiful bay!

Sam
I love the Cigar mold, but I don't have a horse on it (which upsets me). Another bay... I know!

Zenyatta's First Colt

What a cutie! 

Secretariat
I am honestly so surprised that I STILL don't have him in my collection. It's upsetting. I LOVE SECRETARIAT. 

Appaloosa Beautiful Breeds Ornament - Holiday 2014
This mold is honestly like the cutest!

Show Jumping Set
I love these Stablemates sets!
Barrel Racing Set
Again, I'd love to use these props for photography and especially the horses!

Cutting Horse Set

Awwe the calf is so cute! My calf needs a calf buddy!

Mystery Foal Surprise - Family 6
I love the Mystery Foal Surprise Family sets

Mystery Foal Surprise - Family 4

Show Stoppers
I have this Stablemates obsession... Especially with the foals.

Stablemates Hanoverian Bay
I love warmbloods... That's another obsession

Stablemates Mustang 
Roans!

English Rider and Saddle Set
It's a shame that the horse doesn't come with it!

Western Rider and Saddle Set
I just really want to get my hands on these sets! 

Cowgirl and Saddle set
I can just imagine what scenes I could do!

Indian Brave
I REALLY LIKE WANT THIS ONE. It's so unique and reminds me of Spirit!

Jockey and Saddle Set
I will  need two of these... One I'll obviously paint the other jockey a different colour! I really want this one too!


Now this list doesn't go in any particular order, I just randomly put these guys on this entry!

That's all for this entry,
~Marina

What's your favourite Breyer model?



2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about Secretariat. I want him so bad, yet I pass him in the store for another model. So, Sad. :(
    ~CBL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Every time I'm like: "Okay, I have to buy Secretariat this time", and I end up bringing a different horse home... I just hope to get him before he retires!!!

      Delete

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...