Diorama!

Hello everyone,
I was going to do progress pictures of my diorama, but I ended up forgetting all about photo-logging because I was so into making the trees and everything while watching Grey's Anatomy.

If anyone is interested in me making a tutorial on how to do the trees in this diorama please let me know :)


The grass (footing) needs some work, but for now it will do. There are 5 trees in total in this diorama and 4 bushes.


Here is Venus and Harley exploring the new diorama,
They still need show names!

That's all for this post,
Thanks for reading!
~Marina

3 comments:

  1. Hi I just saw this and I was wondering can you PLEASE show us how to make those trees and bushes??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check out this post! http://keepondreamindreamer.blogspot.ca/2015/04/diy-diorama-simple-forest-trees-bushes.html
      Hope you enjoyed the video! :D
      ~Keep On Dreamin Dreamer, aka Stylish Nova aka Marina

      Delete

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...