My IMEHA Champs

Hello everybody!
Long time, no new blog post!
Well, today is the day...

So, I just checked out the results on IMEHA.. And I must say this month they didn't do as well as they do usually. But this month is also a great month because:

 IMEHA Champ! Woohoo!
Another IMEHA Champ!

My Favourite horse finally got his IMEHA Champ!

This guy is the best (RIP Hickstead), IMEHA Superior Champ!

And my Best Top Model Horse Shower... My Show Girl... IMEHA PREMIER CHAMP!


This month, was a good month!

That's all for this post!
~Marina

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job! I just had my first shows in the IMEHA....I did okay, but I think as I learn what I am doing I will be better. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...