Photos! (And another new pony)

Hello everybody!
I got this new pony a few days ago... 4 days ago?
But I haven't gotten around to taking pictures of her...


She is beautiful... But she also does not have a name... Anyone have any suggestions?


Her colour is sooo rich! It has a metallic sheen on her and I am not sure what breed I should assign her. I am definitely showing her in IMEHA.


Breyer OF SM Western To-Go Play Set (calf, border collie dog and horse)

Harley! He does not have a show name yet
This little guy needs a show name too... All of the horses that I got recently don't have names. I haven't really put much thought into them either. I will though... Soon! :P

Update on my personal life: I am going back for a victory lap... Just for 1 semester and then I am going to take a nice long vacation before University. I am still sad that because of the sticky situation, that I posted in my last blog entry, I did not get in... I am also the only one in the group that's not at FROSH. I usually don't do that kind of thing, but I think next year... I will go to Frosh... 

That's all for this post!
~Marina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...