Breyer's New Product Releases!

Hello everybody!
So, I was on the Breyer website, wondering if they posted more pictures of their WEG horses, and I discovered that they added some new products!

Mischief Night
This horse looks pretty cool, I haven't seen this mold before either. He also glows in the dark!
Mischief Night

AND NOW ON TO STABLEMATES (MY FAVOURITE PART, I"LL BE HONEST)

Junior Rider and Saddle Set
I want!

English Rider and Saddle Set
I want!!

Western Rider and Saddle Set
Another I want!

Indian Brave
OOOO I really want this one!

Cowgirl and Saddle Set
I want this one too

Jockey and Saddle Set
OOOO I really want this one too!

2014 Holiday Horse - Bayberry and Roses
I'll be honest, I don't like this year's holiday horse. 

Appaloosa Beautiful Breeds Ornament - Holiday 2014

OH MY GOSH! HE'S BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE THE HOOF STRIPES!!!

Beautiful Breeds Ornament - Warmblood
Ouuu this guy is really pretty too! But I LOVE the Appaloosa!

I'll be honest, the highlight of my day today was finding out that Breyer released riders and saddle sets for Stablemates. AND I WANT THEM ALL. I think this is starting to be an obsession....

So, it looks like I'll be putting up a blog entry of my now "Wanted" list :)

That's all for this post!
~Marina

What's your favourite 2014 Breyer release(s)?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...