Decisions

So, I was on eBay the other day...Searching up for Peter Stones of course... and I stumbled upon a very pretty ISH (Ideal Stock Horse). No, it wasn't pretty... It was gorgeous!
Not my image, found it on http://www.stonehorseref.com
This guy is called "Seven", a liver chestnut RR (Regular Run) and he was produced in 2000-2000. He has some very nice dapples and his colour is just beautiful. Another horse to add to my wishlist...

Also, I've been on the Peter Stone Horse Reference website (www.stonehorseref.com) and I am starting to really like the Palouse mould...
Not my image, found it on http://www.stonehorseref.com
But then I look at the Thoroughbred mould...
Not my image, found it on http://www.stonehorseref.com
AND I'm having... Mixed thoughts. I like both moulds and I'm just... I don't know. I need to consult to le boyfriend... But, alas, he is not here.
I am also having mixed thoughts on having our horse black... I saw a pictures of PS Alae Rouge and his eyes... looked a bit creepy. So, colour in my mind is also under review. We have lots of time... But I am just such a ... Planner. Like, I need to know now. I'm pretty sure I'm getting on my boyfriend's nerves as well. 

I thought I could get some work done... Get my "Investigation of a famous crime from History" (Jack the Ripper) assignment done... But unfortunately... It does not look like I am able to do anything today. I guess it's a break day for me... 

That's it for this post!
Cheers!
~Marina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...