Wolf of Wall Street

This is not my image, I found it on Google
So, today  my friends (including le boyfriend) and I went to watch "The Wolf of Wall Street". 
I have very mixed feelings about this movie. First of all, this movie is 18+ (18 years old and above)... There was a lot of sex scenes (more like every other scene was a sex scene), nudity and drug abuse. It was good but it probably is not one of my favourite movies of this year. And this is definitely NOT a couples movie. But YAY Leo was in it! :') Can he get his Oscar already?
My guy friends enjoyed it A LOT (including le boyfriend). I was a bit disappointed... Being a business person, I wanted to see more Stock Broker action.... Oh well....



So, I was fooling around with this photo editing website (pizap) and this happened^
I need to retake that Totilas (his actual show name is Monte Nero) and his "selfie" shot because it is all blurry. But I felt like putting it in anyway. 

Well, I think this is it for this post...
Cheers!
~Marina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...