RDJ (the Shetland Pony) has a new owner!

RDJ, The Shetland Pony

RDJ, named after Robert Downey Jr.... Sherlock Holmes and the Game of Shadows
I do not own this image (gif)!
has a new owner now! Okay, so my boyfriend is travelling to Europe for around 10 days (?)... and I liked this concept of a "travel horse/pony" (I don't remember the blogger but I loved her photography and her idea), and I ranted about it to le boyfriend... So, a few days ago, I had this dream where I am debating whether or not I am giving le boyfriend a travel horse/pony. The next morning, I ask le boyfriend if he wants one, and he said he does. So, I decided to make him choose one of my Schleichs (since they are hardy and small). He chose... the Schleich 2009 Shetland Pony, because of his size, colour and mane (actually, his mane looks a lot like my hair hahaha).

Now, before today, I was only letting le boyfriend to borrow RDJ (P.S. RDJ was residing in le boyfriend's house)... But now, I feel like I should just give RDJ to le boyfriend, because he likes him a lot more than I do... I mean, I love my Schleich ponies, but I have a DAH coming in May... So, it is only fair that le boyfriend gets a pony too. But, I did strike a deal with le boyfriend, I get to take photoshoots of RDJ :) 


ALSO, Schleich 2014 Horses were released a month ago, and I am loving the new Shetland Pony Family (well... Except I like RDJ the gelding better) .. I ABSOLUTELY LOVELOVELOVELOVE the new Shetland Mare and the foal and the Falabella gelding! Now, all I need to hope for is that the toy store near me carries them........ I still need that Dartmoor Pony foal (he's adorable!) 
.... I am going to miss RDJ in my collection so much though, but he is in good hands, plus I'll be getting him back in a few years anyway... When le boyfriend and I move in together. 
not my image! 
That's it for this post!
Cheers,
~Marina

P.S. I am sorry for not blogging for such a long time, this month is basically an exam month and I've been really busy... But I promise to blog more in February! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...