AHHHHHH WE ORDERED OUR Design-A-Horse!

So, as some of you know, Peter Stone is doing the 'The Sub-Zero Sale Event!"....
All the DAHs have a 30% discount (excluding the non-custom chips), when I saw it... I basically freaked out on my boyfriend!
So, we decided to order it... Now, remember how I told you guys how we are going to order the Thoroughbred in Black with brown eyes and a star+small snip and 2 coronet bands on hind legs?
We were not sure (more like I) if we are going to do that one. So, I made a page on this blog with all the colours, markings, moulds Peter Stone offers for DAHs. So le boyfriend and I can go through everything on one page instead of going to a bunch of different links (and so it would be more organized)
Le Boyfriend started to really not like the Peter Stone black colour... and I started reallllllllllly  reallllly loving the Arabian mould... In fact, when I first started to research Peter Stone models, the Arabian was my favourite.
For about an hour we debated on the colours, moulds and markings...
We came up with this:
Colour: Seal bay, liver chestnut, chestnut, sorrel, sooty buckskin, red dun and chocolate palomino.
For Moulds we got: Bushy Mane and Tale Pony, Thoroughbred, Arabian and the Ideal Stock Horse (long tail ver)
Markings: Coronet band socks on hind feet with hoofstripes, Face: Diamond and Small Snip.

Around 30 minutes later, we decided on Liver Chestnut Arabian with DAPPLES, diamond+small snip, coronet band socks on both hind feet with hoofstripes :D

Now, I hope the liver chestnut will be something like:
NOT MY PHOTO
OR
NOT MY PHOTO
I absolutely love this colour, I LOVELOVELOVE Deep reds, and if my DAH turns out like that... I will probably cry!

OR
NOT MY PHOTO
OR
NOT MY PHOTO
OR
NOT MY PHOTO


Le boyfriend should be able to receive him sometime in March... But I can't see it until May 1st, and I know if I'm dying to see it now... I will be dying 10000 times more in March!

I am also thinking of potential show names for him.... I was thinking of "Honey Bunny", because there is a somewhat similar shade of honey to liver chestnut and I also call my boyfriend "Honey Bunny"...
I CAN'T WAIT FOR PETER STONE SNEAK PEEK THURSDAYS!!!!

Did any of you guys order a Peter Stone DAH or bought a horse today? (comment below! :))

That's it for this post,
Cheers!
~Marina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...