Arabians, Arabians, and Arabians!

It seems that almost every time I blog... Le boyfriend is away playing hockey... Oh well, I don't mind! But I do miss him for those hours when he's not here.
I am lucky... My boyfriend accepts my hobby and supports it as well, he's a darling!
I am VERY excited for the Peter Stone DAH! I am thinking of acquiring (somehow) an arabian halter or arabian halter set. I've been looking for pictures and such... I was thinking of making my own, but I discovered that the tassels are A LOT of work and it is a very tedious job. Despite that, I  and will still  try. First times are usually hard, once you get the concept you should be okay... Right?

Here's what I found on the internet:
I do not own this image!
This Arabian is a chestnut going grey and I find him quite lovely, but since we are talking about tack... That looks like a simpler version to make and doesn't require that much tassels...

I do not own this image!
Awwe, I find this guy (girl?) very cute, the snip and the star... and the little braid! This one has more tassels than the first image but still appealing!

I do not own this image!
This horse is absolutely gorgeous! The halter looks very cute as well, but man I cannot stop looking at her (him?)!

I do not own this image!
Now this does not look like those every day arabian sets! It's very lovely, but the chain looks very thin and easy to break! But the horse is beautiful! Ahhh Chestnuts!

I do not own this image!


OH THE CHESTNUTS! Now this is a very simple arabian halter, I'm probably going to break down and make one like this instead of the fancy shmancy arabian halter!

I do not own this image!


Originally, I wanted to make something like this ^, but now I don't know if I have enough patience for making this.  :(
Also, it seems to me... Every time I start "obsessing" over something... My Pinterest, Tumblr and etc tend to show up with more images of what I want :I

I do not own this image!
This arabian bay stallion is absolutely stunning! *Drools*

I do not own this image!


This is what I typically see in the model horse community ^, very nice and delicate!

I am currently thinking of names for the Liver Chestnut Arabian DAH... And this is what I came up with"
"Honey Bunny",
"Aladdin" (my boyfriends favourite Disney movie, and it's also one of my favourites),
"Al-Khwarizmi" (which is an Arabian Mathematician ... We were both studying for our math exam when the "Sub-Zero Event Sale" happened and we ordered him on that day),
"Aziz" (the powerful in Arabic), "Farid" (unique, rare in Arabic),
"Hassan" (beautiful, handsome in Arabic, and my favourite character in the book "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini),
"Jamal" (Beauty in Arabic)
"Nadir" (Dear, precious, rare in Arabic)
"Sultan" (King in Arabic)
"Talal" (Nice, admirable in Arabic)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...