It finally came!

So, my boyfriend is an online shopper. He buys his clothes online.... Pretty much everything except food. But if there was such thing as ordering food online, he would probably use it and abuse it :P
Also, he is a procrastinator.... Like a BIG procrastinator. So... I received my christmas presents today! Oh well, I still love him <3
Chocolate, Mocking Jay Pin necklace and a christmas card, isn't this the best?! :')
I am a big fan of the Hunger Games, and we saw Catching Fire sometime in December... and that's when Le Boyfriend decided that the Mocking Jay pin or necklace would be my Christmas gift. It's a bit different that the ones that I've seen, it's 3D and has more detail in it and it has a leather chain. 
IT'S SO PRETTY I LOVE IT!

Valentine's Day is coming up soon and I am in need of cute date ideas or surprises for le boyfriend. I have a few ideas, but I feel like they are too small... *sigh*
Anyone have ideas?


That's all for this post!
Cheers,
~Marina






No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Show Report: Luck O'The Irish Live

Today's post brings us back to March 18th, 2018 in Acton, Ontario, Canada. This was a very last minute show for me as I signed up aroun...